A Day Without the Time-table

 Bright Morning Field - Fields & Nature Background Wallpapers on ...
These days too much at home, Aren't we? 
So, how is your days going? equally busy as before?
 
As me to staying at home these days too much, I thought to have difference than before today. So, I decided to forget my daily schedule and worked on my favorite and relaxing activities.
So, the first thing I did today as a difference is, I cleaned my wardrobe & my room. It was quiet different to me cause usually I don't do them myself & was little bit satisfying too.
As I remember, the next special thing happened today was that a heavy stormy rain started. The rain is a really charming thing to enjoy as my location. So, I took my breakfast to our upper level open balcony & enjoyed the storm of cause. What a freezing wind with greenery! With this experience, which I never had about a rain before,
I got an idea to create a tropical wet forest with abundant greenery. The render results were amazing & lovely. This footage might be used in upcoming short-films of me. 
The next thing I did was that I thought it might be enjoyable to wash our car. Hm, our kitten followed me up to the garage.
What an amazing thing! as just I opened the bonnet, I saw cat-fur everywhere on the engine! May be because our car is stationary in our garage for months now cause of quarantine,our kittens sleeping on the engine or hiding in it. But, how can a cat do that?
But, anyway I washed the car for a long time. It was really satisfying but, little bit tiresome.
In the evening as a difference I tried my favorite recipe that is a spicy pasta  recipe.

It's little bit uncomfortable to me to ignore my daily schedule. But, I tried this as a difference, may be again once a month or three months. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip To Badulla

We Got a Puppy

Our Trip to Anuradhapura 2020 Feb