Harry Sadeepa Explains Why he feels Disappointed today

Every day in my life, every minute, every second I spent my life on my own projects as same as my studies. You guys everyone knows that How I'm sacrificed on Robotics, Software development, Game Development, Web development & many software-related wonders. But at such point, if someone from nowhere Questions about my professional state of being a Software Engineer to be an expert of them, it's really Disappointing & Disgusting.

This every sacrifice is paid to make innovations for a better future of humankind. Even though I disgust to boast about myself, it's really heartbreaking to hear such mental harassment. This situation really messed my day.

I really regret that our education system is totally depending on private tuition. And as people from nowhere knows how to teach something they become gods to innocent children & land-lords to parents. As people from nowhere has no qualification to be teachers, Our people every day suffers from their dignity. This injustice needs to be stopped & strengthen our Education systems. Else, they will stand against human rights too.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip To Badulla

We Got a Puppy

Our Trip to Anuradhapura 2020 Feb